Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NH - Moose Hillock Campground

We were on site #45 again this year, which I booked when we still had the Aliner...but it was plenty big to fit our new camper as well...we had forgotten how big the sites were here! (we had room to set up the EZ-Up awning behind the camper to keep the bikes dry when it rained, and room to spare in front of the truck as well.)

 First order of business was swimming and watersliding...and then more swimming and watersliding, and even more swimming and watersliding.  I won't bore everyone with pool pics, but I have plenty of 'em.  Theo and Kevin were best at this flip thing on the first day...after that I could tell that both of them were getting a little tired and were missing some of the "spring" from the first day!

 Theo on top of our fire pit.

 Roasting some marshmallows.

 We had one drizzly overcast day, so we went to Clark's Trading Post.  The boys had fun on the bumper boats.

 And Theo got to try a Segway.  The pic is a little fuzzy since I was trying to take the pic and stay on my Segway at the same time!

 Theo and I tried our hand at a climbing wall.


And we had a few great family hikes in the White Mountains.  No moose sightings, but we did find some hoof prints.  We'll have to try some early evening hikes next year.